Ariel Meredith SI 2015 Swimsuit

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Models: What's on your social media site (Part 2)?

In part 1 I left you with hanging a bit (intentional).  Before I continue I just need to let you that I did take some time and reviewed a few models pages ( some random and a few that I know).  Well, obviously models are not reading this blog or maybe they are reading the blog and saying oh well.  Needless to say I still see those crappie looking pictures on your pages.  Now, you are probably saying so what it's a social site.  My point exactly, it is a social site and just about anyone can stumble across your crappie pictures. 

 I digress,  if you  consider yourself to be a model or you are taking modeling seriously then you really need to take a serious look at your social media site (i.e. facebook, etc...).  Clean up your photos page and put high quality photos on your social media site or create a totally new account and use that account as your official modeling site.  Oh, yeah, don't forget to put a link on your old page to your new social media site with the high quality photos.

Ok, now, for the question you may have been wondering about or waiting for me to answer.  How do I get high quality photos?  Your camera phone takes good pictures, right...wrong.  You have a friend that takes good pictures, right...wrong.  Almost forgot you know someone that likes you and always takes pictures of you; again wrong answer.  Whew, a lot of wrong options.  Well, truth being told and I am sure you have heard it before, find you a professional photographer and pay for high quality photos.
Lastly, modeling is a tough and highly competitive industry and you need every advantage you can make for yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aline Bernardes | Latin Fitness Model

Jessica Gomes SI 2015 Swimsuit