Ariel Meredith SI 2015 Swimsuit

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Interview with Chicago Model Tasha Gardner

DaShoot Spotlight interview with Chicago Model Tasha Gardner.

What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? One day last year on Michigan Ave. I was having a late lunch/early dinner with my boss. I left the restaurant to head home and  this gentlemen ran out after me...chased me ( I wasn't running but he had to catch up to where I was)... told me he had been watching me the whole time, I'm so beautiful, told me where he worked at, asked for my number and said he's not trying to sound creepy but he would really like to get to know me. I thought that was so cute~!  Full interview


- D. Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aline Bernardes | Latin Fitness Model

Jessica Gomes SI 2015 Swimsuit