Ariel Meredith SI 2015 Swimsuit

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lameisa Thomas

This week DaShoot Spotlight had the distinct pleasure of interviewing Lameisa Thomas.  Check out her interview to get glimpse of what Lameisa is all about.

Name: Lameisa Thomas

Age: 30



Industry Age [You know everyone has one]:  24

Nationality: African American

Place of Birth: Inglewood, CA

Where do you rep / reside? I rep Texas all day..I reside in Chicago, IL

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160

Website: 

Twitter: 



Profession: Track Coach/Model

Relationship Status: Single

Measurements: waist- 29" Hips- 42" Bust- 36"

Favorite Sport: Track...Football



Favorite Movie:  Love and Basketball

Favorite Artist: Beyonce'

Favorite Food:  Seafood

Astrological Sign: Libra

How long have you been modeling? I been modeling for 3yrs now.

What was your first photo shoot like? It was fun, I was a little nervous at first but then it got better and I started just flying through

Describe your worst photo shoot. I did a photo shoot and I was bloated.....need I say more.



Describe your best photo shoot. My best photo shoot was when I did not have to take much direction because I had good poses and he just kept shooting without saying how to pose.

What body part of yours attracts the most attention? My Legs

What would you like people to be attracted to? My whole body! and my Mind!

What do you consider a great night on the town? I would like to go to a great dinner, then have a drink at a nice little lounge.

Sleep or sex?  Sex! lol

Tell us a funny, but dirty joke. A son walks in on mommy having sex with the mailman and the son says, "mommy what are you doing?" and the mommy says, " I'm helping the mail man sort the mail. That night dad comes home from work and see the mail all over the floor in the room and asks mommy why didn't you sort the mail on the table? The son reply she helped the mail man sort the mail in the room earlier today!!! lol sorry might be a little lame!

The person I would most like to meet. Tyra Banks

Can you cook? If so, what’s your signature dish?  Yes I can, it's pork chops with mash potatoes and green beans.

What were you doing five minutes before this interview?  I was at work looking at my pictures I took with the Fabulous Dean Reid.

What is the most important issue in the world today and why? I think racism is still important and the Obama Administration proves it.

How old were you when you had your first kiss and paint us the picture? I was with my cousins in the back of their apartments and me and my little boyfriend  was dared to kiss. So.. we kissed and it was for about 1min.

When did you know you could be a model?  When I did my first shoot and I rocked it.



If someone wanted to buy you a drink, what would you order? I would order a cranberry and vodka

If you were president what would you change? The right to use firearms

Doing this will put on my short list.  Lying for no reason at all.

Lights on or lights off?  OFF

What is the biggest misconception about you?  That I'm stuck up!

Tell us something your parents don’t know about you. They don't know how good of a coach I am.

What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? Sat on the side of the fence at my track meet and cheered for me all day.

If money was not an issue what would you be doing? I would be Coaching track and modeling ,that's it!

What’s your fetish? I like men who have a little butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aline Bernardes | Latin Fitness Model

Jessica Gomes SI 2015 Swimsuit