Ariel Meredith SI 2015 Swimsuit

Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 Theme Photo Shoot

3 Theme Photo Shoot
This Sunday (1/9/2011) I am doing a photo shoot that consist of 3 different themes. Theme 1 will be a football jersey shoot with a hint of sex appeal thrown applied.  Theme 2 will be an abstract shoot which the models will wear their attire of choice. The intent of the abstract shoot is to capture something out of the ordinary using a combination of the surrounding environment, props and of course the models.  Theme 3 will be a promo shoot for Concept Motor Sports, this shoot will have a strong emphasis on the TREX motorcycle using the models to bring out sexiness of the TREX. 

I will have two models for this photo shoot that I have not previously worked with.  My intent for this photo shoot is to have fun with the environment, props and lighting.  Now, in order for me to accomplish my objective there are a few things that I need to ensure are in place.  So, today I will be visiting the photo shoot location to do a walk through in order for me to get a mental picture of how I want things to flow. Additionally, I will inspect my gear to ensure everything is functioning properly and supplies are available.  I already know that I need to repair a velcro strap on one of my softboxes that came loose from a previous photo shoot.  As far as supplies are concerned I need to replenish my AAA batteries, masking tape and body sheen spray. 

I have verified / confirmed with the models to ensure that they received the photo shoot details and model release form.

Stay tuned for photos from this photo shoot.

Jersey theme:




Abstract:




Concept MotorSports:



Dean Reid Photography is booking Valentine photo shoots. Book your photo shoot session before Jan 31, 2011   All photo shoot sessions require a %50 deposit. Photo shoot session is not booked without deposit.  Call 708.310.2599 to book your photo shoot.

- D Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aline Bernardes | Latin Fitness Model

Jessica Gomes SI 2015 Swimsuit