Ariel Meredith SI 2015 Swimsuit

Saturday, June 25, 2011

DaShoot Spotlight July 2011 Model

If you have been following DaShoot Spotlight for a while have come to expect a featured model or two each month.  Well, July is right around the corner and it's time to feature a model or two.


So, you may be asking yourself what do I need to do or who do I contact or better yet how can I make this shoot happen?  Actually, these are very good questions and the answer is very simple.  In order to be featured on DaShoot Spotlight you will need to do a photo shoot, model interview and be comfortable in your own skin.


DaShoot Model Inquiry contact

Facebook:  (inbox me. Do not post on my wall)
 http://facebook.com/diezel4lyph

Email: Reid.dean@gmail.com



Posted By: D. Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aline Bernardes | Latin Fitness Model

Jessica Gomes SI 2015 Swimsuit